Subject: Re: R WE ALONE?
From: Paul Reece <[email-masked]>
To: Acid Software <[email-masked]>
Cc: blitz list <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 1994 10:40:09 +1000 (EST)

On Mon, 25 Jul 1994, Acid Software wrote:

> Hmmm, sorry to be stupid, are we alone on this list or was there someone 
> looking after/coordinating things @helsinki.fi, or did he go on 
> holiday... this net bizz is sooo weird...

[email-masked] is in charge of the list..  He's not at home at the
moment, but he pops in at least once a week to check on things..

 - Paul

> 
> 
> 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Paul Reece, Student & Network Assistant                               \\\///
Claremont College - Tasmania, Australia                               d oo b   
                                                                      | __ |
[email-masked], [email-masked]    \__/
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The opinions expressed herein are my own and not those of Claremont College!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------